Details Of Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University Bursaries 2018
The Bursary Booklets (downloadable from the link on the right) have been compiled by the Financial Aid office to assist prospective and current students with information on available sources of funding for their studies. We know that university study can be expensive and at NMMU we strive to assist as many students as possible with accessing financial assistance to ease the burden on students and their families.
The booklets contain information on funding available from NMMU, NSFAS, as well as a wide range of companies, foundations and other organisations. Some awards are made to specific categories of people, or to students studying in particular fields only, while others are more widely applicable.
We advise students to study these booklets carefully and to apply for as many possible sources of funding for which they qualify, to give them the best chance of receiving financial assistance.
|2018 Undergraduate bursary Booklet (1.1 MB)|
|Postgraduate bursaries (1023 kB)|
BEFORE EMBARKING ON THEIR STUDIES, STUDENTS NEED TO DO PROPER FINANCIAL PLANNING AND EXPLORE ALL THE AVAILABLE FINANCIAL AVENUES.
Students should apply for bursaries from other sources outside the NMMU as well.
It is advised that the students applying for financial assistance at NMMU not assume that the application will be successful as the number of applications far exceeds the funds available.
Awaiting the outcome of the application does not relieve students of the obligation to settle their debt by the due dates.
|A2A-Kopano-Inc.Eastern-Cape-Accountant-Bursary (1.3 MB)|
|DAFF-Bursary-Advert-For-2017 (2.2 MB)|
|DAFF-Postgraduate-Application-Form-2017 (298 kB)|
|DAFF-Undergraduate-Application-Form-2017 (288 kB)|
|TETA-2017-Unemployed-Bursary-Guideline (287 kB)|
|TETA-Application-Form-final (190 kB)|
|TETA-Bursary-Study-Fields-or-List-of-Qualifications (197 kB)|
|TETA-LIST-OF-INSTITUTION-OF-HIGHER-LEARNING-FOR-SUBMISSION (206 kB)|
THINGS THAT STUDENTS SHOULD NOTE WHEN APPLYING FOR ASSISTANCE
- Read and understand the bursary requirements
- Attach all the required documentation (certified copies)
- Complete the form in full
- Submit the forms before the closing date
- Send the bursary forms to the correct address
The HCI Foundation is the corporate social investment arm of HCI, a black empowerment investment company that has its origins in the Southern African Clothing and Textile Workers’ Union. Our primary concern is the upliftment of all people in South Africa so that all may share in an improved quality of life. We aim to bring about change and make a sustainable impact in underdeveloped and underprivileged communities through interactive partnerships with other stakeholders.
- Gumtree is committed to helping you take your studies to the next level! To help kick start your tertiary education, Gumtree is offering a school fund program to three lucky winners located in South Africa. The Gumtree School fund will grant three cash prizes, one for each of the three winners - two winners will receive a cash prize of R 5 000 and one Grand Prize Winner will recieve a cash prize of R 10,000http://www.gumtree.co.za/pages/schoolfund/