Download Durban University Prospectus 2017/2018
The DUT Prospectus for 2017/2018 is available for download. Interested persons should download and read carefully before applying.
Download the Prospectus Here General Handbook – Durban University Prospectus
Durban University of Technology (DUT) hosts approximately 23 000 students and is located in the beautiful cities of Durban and Pietermaritzburg (PMB). As a University of Technology, it prioritises the quality of teaching and learning by ensuring its academic staff possess the highest possible qualification that they can get.
DUT, a member of the International Association of Universities, is a multi-campus university of technology at the cutting edge of higher education, technological training and research. The university aspires to be a “preferred university for developing leadership in technology and productive citizenship”, and to “making knowledge useful”.
As a butterfly develops from a pupa, so have the students at our institution. From the moment they register as green freshers, to their capping at the hallowed graduation ceremony, our students undergo an intellectual evolution.
A preferred university for developing leadership in technology and productive citizenship.
Our mission is to excel through:
- A teaching and learning environment that values and supports the university community.
- Promoting excellence in learning and teaching, technology transfer and applied research.
- External engagement that promotes innovation and entrepreneurship through collaboration and partnership.
DUT has six academic faculties, of whom each offer a variety of degree options, ranging from undergraduate qualifications to doctoral degrees.
- Faculty of Accounting and Informatics
- Faculty of Applied Sciences
- Faculty of Arts and Design
- Faculty of Engineering and the Built Environment
- Faculty of Health Sciences
- Faculty of Management Sciences
For more information on the Durban University of Technology go to www.dut.ac.za
Talk to us directly! --> Ask a Question