False Bay TVET College Registration 2017
HOW DO I APPLY?
Download an application form here, or visit a campus near you.
- Please submit certified copies of the following documents on the day of your assessment:
- Birth Certificate/Identity Document (Proof of application for new ID/Passport)
- Most recent Academic results
- Municipal billing document/other account statement
- Foreign Nationals
- Study Permit
- SAQA Foreign Qualifications Evaluation (www.saqa.org.za)
- Students with special needs should please contact our Inclusive Education Office on (021) 788 8373.
HOW DO I BOOK AN ASSESSMENT DATE?
- To book an assessment date please contact your nearest campus.
- Please bring a pen, a copy of your I.D. document and for NCV L2, N1 to N4 applicants, a copy of your most recent school report or matric certificate.
- If you are successful, an interview date will be scheduled and you will be given a Student Profile Form (NCV’s only) to be completed by your current school.
- Depending on your choice of course, you may be referred to the correct campus to continue the registration process.
- The application form must be completed on your assessment day, if you were unable to do so via our website.
Please note that all documents need to be certified.
WHAT IS EXPECTED AT MY INTERVIEW?
- Please be punctual for your interview.
- The following documents are required for your interview: Copies of your I.D. and school report (if you have not yet submitted them) and your Student Profile Form that has been completed by your current school.
Please inform the interviewer if you have any disabilities.
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER MY INTERVIEW?
You will receive a letter from False Bay TVET College informing you of one of the following:
- You have been accepted to register, pending your final school results which you are to submit to the campus. This means you may register as soon as you have met the financial requirements.
- You are on a waiting list.
- You have unfortunately not been accepted to register.
HOW DO I REGISTER?
- Submit certified proof of residence and a certified copy of your parents or guardian's I.D with your False Bay TVET College acceptance letter.
- Complete biographical and registration forms and a Finance Agreement and Code of Conduct.
- Your first instalment fee is now due (Private Student). This must please be paid in to our bank account. Feel free to use the campus debit/credit card facility.
- With proof of payment or white bursary slip you may now register.
- Bursary Applicant: Click here!
CONTACT US FOR REGISTRATION DETAILS
Tel: 021 361 3430/021 360 5000
Fax: 021 361 8880Physical Address:
GPS Co-ordinates: 34° 2'59.81"S 18°39'16.22"E
Tel: 021 788 8373
Fax: 021 788 2417Physical Address:
P.O. Box 34
7950GPS Co-ordinates: 34° 6'26.74"S 18°28'5.70"E
|FISH HOEK CAMPUS|
Tel: 021 782 0144
Fax: 021 782 6131Physical Address:
Corner 7th Avenue & Kommetjie Road
Fish HoekPostal Address:
P.O. Box 22488
7974GPS Co-ordinates: 34° 8'16.61"S 18°25'26.59"E
Tel:021 701 1340
Fax:021 701 1855Physical Address:
Private Bag X17
7966GPS Co-ordinates: 34° 4'41.65"S 18°26'24.60"E
|MITCHELL'S PLAIN CAMPUS|
Tel: 021 391 0717
Fax: 086 564 7699Physical Address:
Mitchell's PlainPostal Address:
P.O. Box 376
GPS Co-ordinates: 34° 3'36.98"S 18°37'12.42"E
Tel: 021-787 0800
Fax: 021 788 2533Physical Address:
GPS Co-ordinates: 34° 6'25.88"S 18°28'5.21"E
Tel: 021 701 1153
Fax: 086 463 8479Physical Address: