Genesis Analytics Bursary South Africa 2017 – 2018
ABOUT THE BURSAR
Genesis Analytics Bursary South Africa : Genesis Analytics was founded in 1998 as the first specialist microeconomics consultancy firm in the country. Microeconomics is the study of labour, product and capital markets. The firm make use of their analytical capabilities to unlock value for their clients, by improving the decision-making process.
The Genesis Analytics Educational Foundation Trust was formed in order that the firm could assist previously disadvantaged students who are pursuing their postgraduate studies in Economics.
ABOUT THE BURSARY
Bursaries will be awarded to those studying towards an Economics degree (majoring in Economics), either in their in the last year of their undergraduate degree or in their postgraduate studies (Honours or Masters).
On completion of their studies, bursary recipients will be required to take up full-time employment at Genesis Analytics.
ELIGIBILITY – Genesis Analytics Bursary South Africa
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying:
- South African citizen
- Previously disadvantaged student
- Studying in the aforementioned field of study (in the last year of undergraduate degree or in postgraduate degree)
- Achieved a minimum average of 65% throughout undergraduate and postgraduate studies
- Eligible to apply to study towards a Honours or Master’s degree in Economics/ Polotics and Economics (PPE)/ Philosophy in the upcoming year at a recognised university (within the country or internationally)
HOW TO APPLY – Genesis Analytics Bursary South Africa
Applications must be done online at: http://www.genesis-analytics.com/recruitment/bursaries
You will be required to submit the following documentation on your online application:
- ID document (certified copy)
- Full Curriculum Vitae
- Motivational letter explaining why you should be awarded the bursary
- Full academic record/ transcripts (certified copies)
- Assignment from the current academic year
The bursary process will proceed as follows:
1) Applicants will be screen against the aforementioned eligibility criteria
2) Applicants who pass the eligibility criteria test will take part in an online technical case study
3) Applicants will then go on to take part in an online and face-to-face psychometric assessment
4) Applicants will then be required to attend an interview
5) Applicants will then be ratified by the Genesis Trustees
6) The bursary is then confirmed and awarded to the successful candidates
(This assessment takes place in July and August each year, during the Graduate Recruitment process)
For any bursary queries, please contact:
Head of Recruitment: Trishana Moodley
Tel: 011 9947 000