Impala Platinum/ Implats Bursary South Africa 2017 – 2018
ABOUT THE BURSAR
Impala Platinum / Implats Bursary : Implats vision is to be the best and biggest platinum-producing organisation across the globe, and they are keeping true to their goal by producing 22% of the primary platinum supply in the world.
ABOUT THE BURSARY
Bursaries are available for study within the following fields:
- Accounting to honors level,
- Chemical Engineering,
- Electrical (heavy current) Engineering,
- Mechanical Engineering,
- Metallurgy Engineering,
- Mining Engineering,
- Chemistry to honours level,
- Human Resources Bcom to honors level,
- Geology to honours level,
The bursary award covers the following expenses: registration and tuition expenses, accommodation fees, cash allowance, computer allowance from second year.
ELIGIBILITY - Impala Platinum / Implats Bursary
Please ensure that you meet the following personal criteria before applying:
- Able to work under pressure,
- Good communication skills,
- Have common sense,
- Logical thinking,
- Decision making and problem solving skills,
- Leadership skills but still able to work in a team.
Over and above the personal criteria, students must have a minimum university exemption pass and minimum “C” symbol or 60% in Science and Mathematics.
HOW TO APPLY - Impala Platinum / Implats Bursary
- ID document (certified copy),
- Latest results (certified copy),
- Complete academic transcript,
- Certificate of conduct from university (if current student).
Complete application forms and additional documentation must be posted to:
Impala Platinum, Bursary Department, P O Box 5683, Rustenburg, 0300
31 March annually
CONTACT - Impala Platinum / Implats Bursary
For further information relating to the bursary award, please contact
Email: [email protected]
Tel: 014 569 0088